As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As per the recent study shows that, most of the people are not aware about the importance of mopping everyday. Mops are used for cleaning purpose.
But many people do not know how to mop properly. They use different methods to clean their house. This is not a good idea as they will have to face lots of problems in future.
In this post, we’ll talk about should you mop everyday?
Let’s find out!
Should You Mop Everyday?
Absolutely. The floor in your bathroom is the perfect place to start. Mopping is one of the easiest ways to keep your floors clean, and you can even do it in your pajamas! To get the most out of your mop, here are some tips to follow:
- As you’re mopping, never press down too hard on the mop head. The only purpose of the mop head is to carry the dirt, grime, and liquids to the mop. So if you press too hard on it, you will spread the mess instead of carry it.
- When you are done with your mopping, make sure to use a dry towel to wipe off any excess water on the floor. Otherwise, the floor will become too slippery for you to walk on.
- If you do not think that your floor is very dirty, you can finish the job in less than five minutes. But if you are mopping a floor that is dirtier than usual, it may take you up to ten minutes to finish.
- Mopping is not just about wet mopping, but also about dry sweeping. That is why you should go over the areas that you cleaned with a dry, stiff broom.
3 Best Liquid Cleaners For Floor
- Pledge Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner Concentrated Liquid
- Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrate (Lemon)
(1) Bacteria Free
Everyday we clean our home and we think that we are doing something great. Do you know that mopping everyday keeps the floor bacteria free?
Mopping your floor every day is a good practice and can help you to keep your floor and house bacteria free and tidy.
There are many things in your house which might need cleaning every day, but there are some other things which should be cleaned frequently so that they stay healthy for long period of time.
And the floor is definitely is a largest part in your entire house that needs cleaning on a daily basis if you could if not do it atleast on a weekly basis.
(2) Nice Scent In Home All The Time
Moreover, mopping every day in your house with a good quality liquid cleaner will scent your home on day to day basis.
Getting you the best possible experience, good mood and the feeling of freshness thought out the day.
(3) Good Vibes
Life is full of chores and everyone has their own routine. However, some things we do repeatedly during our daily routine can be converted into something positive and enjoyable.
Mopping the floors, for example, is not a very entertaining activity but there are certain simple steps you can take to make it more enjoyable. It’s all about how you look at moping that makes the job fun or boring.
Moping may be the most underrated chore when it comes to house related tasks, but mopping everyday gives good vibes in two ways:
1) It keeps your house clean
2) It helps you relax after a long day