As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
3D is one of the most talked about topics in the world of technology. While there is a lot of hype around it, there are still a lot of people who don’t quite understand how good 3D is.
There are several types of 3D technology out there. Some are great while some are not so great.
But, one thing that almost always gove you the best possible experience and that’s a 3D glasses and in this post, we’ll talk about can I watch 3D TV without glasses?
Let’s get started!
Can I Watch 3D TV Without Glasses?
Watching 3D TV without glasses is not possible only if your TV is 3D compatible.
If your TV doesn’t support 3D then you can watch without the glasses. Note that watching 3D TV without glasses is not the same experience as watching 3D movies in the theater.
The 3D TV is basically in 2D mode but with glasses it looks like 3D. And the 3D TV without glasses has no depth. If you can afford, definitely buy a 3D TV with glasses, so you can enjoy the best possible experience.
4 Best 3D Glasses
- 3D Glasses 2 Pack
- Solarson 2 Pairs 3D Glasses for Movies on TV
- BIAL 3 Pack Red-Blue 3D Glasses
- Sintron 2X 3D RF Glasses Eyewear for Sony Panasonic Samsung 3D TV
1. Bad Experience
Watching 3d tv without glasses is a bad idea. While it’s true that you can still watch 3d tv without the special glasses, you won’t be able to enjoy the experience.
In fact, you’re going to feel a lot of pain after a few minutes of watching.
Most people don’t know how to watch 3d tv without glasses. They think that they can watch it without the glasses and they can still see the 3d effect. This is a myth.
2. Blurry & 2 Screened Video
What is 3D media and how does it work? 3D video is video that uses two video streams sent to both eyes, to trick the brain into perceiving depth.
The same principle is used in real life. We create the perception of depth by seeing with both eyes and comparing the images. Our brain then creates a single image with the depth information.
However, with 3D video, the brain receives two similar images, but created from two different positions. It uses this information to create the perception of depth.
But, that’s only possible when we wear the 3D glasses, without them, we’ll not only see blurry video and 2 screened vision.
3. Invest Once
3d glasses is a one time investment that you’ll enjoy forever. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s talk about the many benefits of investing in a good pair of 3D glasses.
- First of all, good 3D glasses are relatively inexpensive, and the investment is only one time, which means you’re going to enjoy it forever.
- Second, they’re great for watching 3D movies. While you might have to wear 3D glasses at the theater, you’re going to have to wear them at home too, so it’s good to have a good pair. As you watch the 3D movie, you’re going to be able to see all of the effects that you’d expect to see, and you’ll have a good time.