As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
First, we’ll talk about the possible ingredient solutions we have and then we’ll talk about the best bath bombs for sore muscles that we available today at the very end of this post.
Tiredness or muscle overload due, in part, to overwork is very common today. Although there are many ways to relieve muscle pain, today there is a natural and very effective way to fight these discomforts: bath bombs.
Below, we will talk about the compounds that you should look for in a bath bomb if you are looking to relieve from your sore muscles:
They are chemical compounds that contain sulfate and magnesium and can be used as a treatment for muscle aches and other ailments. They come from Epsom, in the southeast of England.
Magnesium helps reduce inflammation, while sulfate helps detoxify the body and skin. It is a fundamental mineral for health that plays a very important role in bodily functions such as muscle control, elimination of toxins or electrical impulses.
Since magnesium is the main component of Epsom salts, this compound helps relax the muscles by expelling the accumulation of lactic acid. A relaxation that will help relieve muscle aches. Although it should also be noted that it also plays a very important role in the absorption of vitamins in our body.
Magnesium is not easily absorbed through the stomach, but through the skin, so it is very suitable for use in baths with Epsom salts. Therefore, Epson salts have several benefits in addition to relieving muscle pain.
Benefits of Epsom Salts
• Relieves muscle pain: Epsom salts have anti-inflammatory properties that relieve muscle pain or cramps, for example.
• Improves mood due to the production of serotonin that sulfates and magnesium generate.
• Softens, exfoliates the skin and eliminates dead skin: although salts cannot be left on the skin for a long time. When the bath is finished, you have to rinse very well with plenty of clean water.
• Eliminates toxins from the body
Eucalyptus Alcohol or Oil
Muscle aches can be easily relieved by rubbing with eucalyptus and rosemary alcohol. In addition, the combination of these two medicinal plants reduces inflammation, soothes pain and promotes circulation.
If you exercised or any activity and feel sore or suffered from a twist or fall, eucalyptus essential oil helps a lot to eliminate joint pain and relieve bruising. It is a natural pain reliever that will help relieve right away. It also works to relieve colds and helps to improve concentration.
French Green Clay
Green clay is one of the most versatile remedies that nature offers us. It is a potent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, hemostatic (stops blood flow), and accelerates the process of cell regeneration and tissue healing, remineralizes the system, deeply cleanses and eliminates impurities and toxins from our body. All this has made it an essential element in the natural medicine cabinet since ancient times.
Green clay is very effective in reducing discomfort caused by tense and sore muscles. It also helps recover from muscle injuries such as sprains, because it relaxes the muscle and cellularly regenerates the affected area.
Best Bath Bombs for Sore Muscles Product Recommendations
That said, we can place some bath bomb recommendations that have these specific compounds:
- RecoverBomb! – Bath Bombs Scientifically Formulated for Muscle Recovery – Fast Relief from Muscle Soreness After Tough Workouts – Muscle Recovery Bath Bomb with Epsom Salt, Baking Soda – 6 Pack/Set
- Spa Pure EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT – 14 Bath Bomb Fizzies – 14 per bag – USA MADE, SHEA, MANGO AND COCOA BUTTER, Ultra Moisturizing – Great for Dry Skin